Each 3-credit course is considered a half course and each 6-credit course is considered one full course.?Other Mandatory Fees?are non-refundable after the start of the session. For a detailed breakdown of Other Mandatory fees refer to the?Other Mandatory Fees section.?
All students should refer to the?Service Fees?section for additional charges that may apply to them. A 1.5% monthly (19.56% effective annual rate) late fee may be assessed to those students with outstanding fees after the published due date. ?Non-payment of fees may render a student ineligible for registration in future sessions. In addition, students who are in financial arrears to the university may face deregistration from future courses and will not be issued their transcripts of record, statement of standing, degree or related evidence of their academic progress until such time as their account is cleared.
- Arts/Science/Nursing/BPHE - All Years
- RPN Bridging Program - Distance
- Scholar Practitioner Program (SPP)?
- ?BBA/BComm/Computer Science - All Years
- ?College Partnership (BComm/BBA Blended Delivery)
- ?Bachelor of Commerce/Business Administration - Distance Education?
- Concurrent Education Years 1 - 4
- Concurrent Education Years 5 -?6
- Bachelor of Education
- Additional Qualification (AQ) for Teachers?
- Aboriginal Summer Programs
- Master of Arts in History
- Master of Science in Mathematics
- Master of Science in Kinesiology
- Master of Environmental Science/Studies?
- Master of Education
- PhD in Education (Educational Sustainability?)
- Part-time Graduate Program Studies